Quick Links

 Club INFORmation     

     Summer Hockey  

       senior HockeY

      JUnior  HockeY

          GalLery          

          Sponsors       

     Hockey LinkS       

         ContactS            

Southern Districts Hockey ClubSouthern Districts Hockey Club

Results & Draws

S_D_H_C

@S_D_H_C

follow me

Following

News

Fees for the 2017 season.

Our aim this year is to have all club fees due to the AHA paid by 31st May which allows the Club to get a significant discount on fees. In order to do this, we are offering all senior players  a discount if their fees are paid in full by 20th May, or if a payment plan is in place with the club treasurer by 31st March.

Senior players must pay 60% before the first weekend (by 31st March) with the remaining 40% paid by 20th May. Failure to do so means the fees will revert to the non- discounted amount.  A Payment plan can be made with the treasurer  Treasurer@sdhc.co.nz before  31st March if you wish to pay in instalments  and  pay only the reduced amount.


Senior grades (Premier to Division 4)
$465.  Reduced to $395  - Due by 31 March $240 ,  $155 paid by 20th May.

Youth players ( still at  secondary school) in senior grades 

$365 Reduced to $295 - Paid by 31 March $180. Paid by 20 May $115

Youth and Junior fees are to be paid in full before the first playing weekend to get the discount. A Payment plan can be made with the treasurer Treasurer@sdhc.co.nz but this must be in place  before the 30th April.

Youth

$265 reduced to $205, if paid in full by 1 May

Junior

$160 reduced to $130 if paid in full before 1 May

Fun Sticks

$105 reduced to $80 if paid in full before 1 May

Note junior and youth fees  includes $20 prize giving costs en lieu of fundraising initiatives held in previous years. Team photos are not included)

Thanks for your support.

SDHC Committee

2017 Key Dates for all grades

logo.jpg

Senior Grades – Competition Dates
Premier Men & Women Local Round 1st April – 27th May
Intercity Rounds 1-10 10th June – 12th August
Intercity Finals 19th August
Premier Reserve Men & Women 2nd April (FOH) 8th April – 27th August
Division Grades 1/2 1st/2nd April – 26th/27th August
Division Grades 3/4 1st/2nd April (FOH) 7th/8th April – 26th/27th August
Club Finals Weekend – All Grades 26th/27th August
Promotion/Relegation Matches 2nd/3rd September
No Play Dates
Subject to change if we are asked to host international
events during the season.
15th/16th April (Easter) – All Grades
3rd/4th June (Queens Birthday) – All Grades
15th/16th July (School Holidays) – All except Premier
Youth - Competition Dates  Youth Season Starts 5th May
Youth Season Finals – held on regular playing day as same weekend as Senior Finals.
25th-27th August (All Grades)
No Play Dates 2nd-5th June (Queens Birthday)
9, 14, 16, 21 July (School Holidays)
Junior - Competition Dates
Junior Competition –Term 2 6th May – 1st July (8 weeks)
Junior Competition –Term 3 29th July – 16th September (8 weeks)
No Play Dates 3rd June (Queens Birthday)
8, 15, 22 July (School Holidays)
Holidays and Other Important Dates
Easter 14th-17th April
World Masters Games 17th-30th April
Anzac Day 25th April (Tuesday)
Queen’s Birthday 5th June
Under 21 Tournament (hosted by AK Hockey) 7th-13th May
Under 18 Tournament 9th - 14th July
Secondary Schools Tournaments 4th – 9th September
NHL Tournament (Wellington) 17th – 24th September
Under 15 Tournaments 2nd – 7th October
Under 13 (Hatch/Collier) Tournaments (Hatch hosted
by AK Hockey) 9th – 14th October
National Masters Tournament (hosted by AK Hockey) 19th – 25th November
World League Finals (FIH Event – hosted by NH
Hockey) 18th-26th November

2016 Year Book

Download 2016 Year Book SDHC_Yearbook_2016_web-spreads.pdf

 

SDHC_Yearbook_2016_web-spreads_Page_01.jpg

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • homeslide_picture_2.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_3.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_4.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_6.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_7.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_5.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_10.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_9.jpg
  • homeslide_picture_8.jpg