2019 Senior Hockey Season

Important information for all hockey players wanting to play seniors.

Follow the link below and register NOW! SOUTHERN HERE WE GO! 

Registration Form

Fees

Senior grades (Premiers - Division 4)

$410
Due by 5 April: $246 and $164 paid by 31st  May.

NOTE: Senior players must pay 60% before the first weekend (by Friday 5 April) with the remaining 40% paid by 31st May. Failure to do so means a 10% late payment penalty will be added to the outstanding amount.

Refer to 2019_Fees.pdf for more information regarding fees for the 2019 winter season

2019 MUSTER AND TRIAL DATES

Premier, Reserve and Division Women

Womens_2019_Season.jpg

Premier, Reserve and Division Men

 SDHC_Senior_Mens_Preseason_2019.jpg

For more information contact Club Captains

Women: Jane Stone at womensclubcaptain@sdhc.co.nz

Men: Will Tuilotolava at mensclubcaptain@sdhc.co.nz